This spring, nonprofits and communities across Arkansas are coming together for one day to give: #ArkansasGives Day.
On Thursday, April 7, be a part of this statewide celebration of a new tradition of generosity by making any size monetary donation to Arkansas Repertory Theatre to help keep live professional theatre alive and well in central Arkansas.
Between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., Arkansans across the state are encouraged to grow the love for Arkansas’s nonprofit organizations by making a donation to the charity of your choice. ArkansasGives is our state’s opportunity to say thanks to its many philanthropic organizations!
By making a gift to Arkansas Repertory Theatre during this 12-hour giving period, your impact will be DOUBLED!
So, how will your impact be doubled? Thanks to a generous gift from the family of longtime Rep supporter and advocate, Betty Brown, The Betty Brown Memorial Challenge Gift will match dollar-for-dollar up to $100,000 on this day of giving when you choose to give to The Rep.
And make your dollars count even more! On ArkansasGives Day, each nonprofit is eligible to qualify for additional dollars through a matching pool of funds from Arkansas Community Foundation. All participating nonprofits will receive a portion of the matching pool. The more a nonprofit raises, the more bonus dollars it will receive.
How to Give
- On April 7, between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., visit ArkansasGives.org to make your online gift to Arkansas Repertory Theatre.
- To give to the theatre, CLICK HERE or select Arkansas Repertory Theatre in the drop-down menu when making your gift.
Your financial donation will ensure The Rep can continue provide:
- Top-notch educational programming
- Deeply discounted matinees, attended on a regular basis by students from 29 Arkansas counties
- New and classic works created right on The Rep stage just for you!
Take the next step and join as a donor here!
For more information about ArkansasGives Day, click here.