Raphael James, an instructor in the Interpreter Education program at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, will be positioned in front of the section, located on the First Mezzanine. He will sign directly for those who need his services.
We are gearing up for our next sign interpretation night, which will be the Macbeth performance at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 23. There are still seats available! Any open seats in the section will be released to the public at 3 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 22, so get your seats now!
- 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee: 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 28
- The Little Mermaid: 7 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 16
- Peter and the Starcatcher: 7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2016
- Bridges of Madison County: 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, 2016
- Windfall: 7 p.m. Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Contact the Box Office at (501) 378-0405 to reserve your seat at our upcoming interpreter nights and get more details at www.therep.org/attend.