In addition to magical entertainment that will take over the Statehouse Convention Center on Saturday, Jan .31, funds will be raised for The Rep through silent, super silent and live auctions.
For the silent and super silent, we are utilizing the easy online bidding system, BidPal, for patrons. With the site live now, head over to the BidPal page NOW and start your bidding! Here are some common questions about getting started:
How do I find items?
You can find items by pressing one of the four BLUE buttons on the Main Menu:
- Enter Item Number
- View All Items
- View Categories
- Items with No Bids
You can bid from anywhere, any time! Find the item you are interested in by pressing one of the four BLUE buttons listed above. Find the item and press “Submit Bid.”
Where are the items I bid on?
The items you bid on are listed “View My Items.” The icons are as follows:
- Checkmark: You are the high bidder
- Exclamation Point: You have been outbid
- X: Item has been sold
Can BidPal automatically bid for me?
Once you have submitted a bid, you will be prompted to enter a max bid. Upon doing so, BidPal will automatically bid on your behalf, by increment, whenever you are outbid, to your max bid amount. NOTE: ONLY THE CURRENT HIGH BIDDERR CAN ENTER A MAX BID.
Was I outbid?
If you see a flashing OUTBID message, tap it or press “View My Items” to see what you were outbid on!
Here is some more information about the silent auction at Saints & Sinners:
- At the event, the silent auction will begin at 6 p.m. and will close by 8:30 p.m. All items in the silent auction have an item number affixed or nearby. Enter the item number into your smartphone to bid on the item. Each incremental bid amount is displayed on BidPal and constitutes a valid bid.
- An announcement will be made at the time the auction closes. At closing, the highest bid that meets the minimum-increase rule constitutes the winning bid. Payments may be made immediately through BidPal using Discover card or paid for at the cashier’s table starting at 9 p.m. Payments can be made using check, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Items may be claimed once payment is complete. Pickup of silent auction items closes during live auction and will reopen once the live auction is completed.
- All items must be taken home on the night of the auction unless other arrangements have been made with The Rep.
Questions before the event? Call Ronda Lewis at (501) 378-0445 ext. 203! For help during the event on Saturday, Jan. 31, volunteers will be on hand to answer questions.
Get more information and purchase your tickets to Saints & Sinners by clicking here.